- Regular communication with members let them know on the events/issues in Africa and all over the world.
- Exchanges meetings among members of the network at national and sub regional levels;
- Collaboration and experiences’ exchange with other networks and organisations from all over the world working in the field of women law and development .
Communication is strategic in the implementation of WiLDAF programmes.
WiLDAF AO produces and publishes a variety of publications among which there are:
- The quarterly bilingual (English and French) newsletter: «WiLDAF-Newsletter". For information and update on development in the network and on the relevant women’s issues. It is distributed through a mailing list on a regular basis. It is also available on our web site at: wildaf-ao.org
- WiLDAF-AO has a dynamic website both in French and English
- The training manuals and other tools such us pamphlets posters
Some Publications both in French and English
- Legal rights organising for women in Africa - A Trainer's Manual
- Guide for working with women victims of violence
- Training manual for women in politics
- Advocacy document for the draft additional protocol to the African Charter of Human and Peoples' Rights relating to women's rights.
- CEDAW made easy
- CEDAW daily implementation
- For a World free of violence against women
- Advocacy for a better implementation of women’s rights
- Aide-memoire for doctors treating alleged victims of violence
- Report on the effective implementation of women’s rights in West Africa
In addition, we facilitate the exchange of materials which will ensure that member organisations accede easily to important information likely to reinforce the programmes on women's rights in their respective countries.